Bhagavad Gita & Yoga Retreat
Join us for an all new 5-day immersion into the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga. The course weaves together Brahmachari Atmaprakash Chaitanya’s profound knowledge of the scriptures with Narendra & Vinod’s inspired yoga classes.
The scripture section of the retreat centers on 5 important promises Lord Krishna makes to spiritual seekers. In Br. Atmaprakash’s own words, “The Lord’s teachings instill a confidence and peace of mind in the seeker, helping him or her to understand, ‘I am not alone. The Lord is always with me.’”
The yoga classes continue with the theme of promises, exploring the benefits of a regular yoga practice and lifestyle.
All levels of yoga practitioners are welcome. The instructors will offer variations of more difficult postures to accommodate all.
- Early morning meditation
- 2 hours of Bhagavad Gita class
- 2 yoga asana classes
- Question & Answer session
- Intensive practice in the comfort of your own home
- Live Zoom calls with instructors
- Recorded sessions available for participants outside of India, following the schedule in their own time zone
- Sessions available for 10 days from the date of recording
- Individual support provided by retreat facilitators
- Translations available in French, Spanish, German and Japanese
- Current Ashram schedule is incorporated into the retreat
- All meals, snacks and tea are catered and served in the Silent Retreat dining hall
- Silent Retreat accommodation rooms provided
- Translations generally available in French, Spanish, German & Italian