Meditation, Yoga & Satsang Online
9 Day “Guru Purnima” Silent Retreat
The Glory of the Guru
w/ Br. Madhavamrita, Br. Achyutamrita,
Narendra & Mitra
June 23 – July 2, 2023
“A Satguru is the very source of eternal bliss and happiness.”
The glory of the Guru is indescribable.
And so wise seers have silently pointed to the full moon – a moon of simple yet unearthly beauty, that source of light in the darkness, that force that evokes tidal waves of devotion in the heart.
Meeting a true Guru is the best thing that can happen to anyone, and as Amma’s children, we are especially blessed to have her, the Divine Mother incarnate, as our Guru. With her touch of love, she dispels the darkness of ignorance and rekindles the light of wisdom within us. She lends beauty to our existence and nourishes our hearts with the milk of devotion.
Purnima is the full moon. On Guru Purnima, our entire community unites in celebrating Amma’s glory.
We warmly invite each one of you to join us for this 9-Day Silent Retreat as we prepare our hearts for Guru Purnima on July 3rd.
Daily Retreat Features:
- Words on Guru: Stories and sacred verses from the scriptural texts of Sanatana Dharma
- Words on Practice: Short talks aimed at deepening our meditation
- Meditation: Sitting and walking practice
- Yoga: Beginner friendly
- Guru Padukam Stotram: Sung by disciples to start the day
Videos Available for 14 Days
Video Collection by Subscription
Support your practice between retreats
Welcome Amritapuri back into your home
– the crows, the rain – all of it!
- 3 Month Subscription / 3 months from the date of registration
- 30-Day Subscription / 30 days from date of registration
– Get unlimited access to the best 150 classes from our archives
– Includes satsang, scripture, yoga and meditation classes
– Take the freedom to watch classes at your own pace
*More videos added each month
20 new releases in June include:
- 7 remaining scripture classes from Br. Atmaprakash Chaitanya’s first Bhagavad Gita & Yoga Retreat in January
- Highlights from the 9-Day Silent Retreat in March
- More amazing satsangs